5 Way To Connect- All Free and Without Further Obligation
A Unique Digital Marketing Agency Employing A Modern Approach Grounded in Classical Marketing Theory
Source Local Media is a digital marketing agency and online local news publisher.
Our company started in Nashville in 2011, and now works with clients all over the US. We founded the company on a few basic ideas:
- Marketing is getting more and more complex. Small and medium businesses need help adapting and simplifying it all.
- Technology makes almost anything possible. But small and medium businesses need fair and affordable access to the same tools the big guys use against them every day.
- We need to lead with education. Demystifying marketing, making it simpler, and making the results more tangible are our priorities.
Our Bullesye Marketing Method
We live at a time of great opportunity for marketers, but also a time of great complexity. Our mission as a digital marketing agency is to demystify digital marketing for small and medium businesses, and provide a logical, intentional strategy for success with our unique Bullseye Marketing MethodSM.
In short, our exclusive Bullseye Marketing Method is designed to provide a structure for the first 90-120 days of your business’ marketing strategy. It begins with this simple formula:
TARGETING + MESSAGING + REACH = TRACKABLE RESULTS
Said another way, we work with clients to determine who we want to talk to, what we want to say to them (brand story), and we look for the best advertising contexts in which to tell your brand story. Then we track our prospects from initial contact, through engagement, and all the way to the sale. By focusing on tracking metrics, we can know exactly what’s working (and what’s not), and develop a formula for tracking return on investment (ROI). Our clients tell us this distinguishes us as a unique digital marketing agency.
We then develop an initial execution plan using the Bullseye Marketing Method that works like this:
- During the FIRST 30 DAYS we test several of the most promising ideas to see what creates new customers most efficiently.
- During the SECOND 30 DAYS we drop the duds and iterate with what’s working, focusing the budget on efficiency.
- During the THIRD 30 DAYS we hone in on what worked best and make adjustments to optimize performance.
Sometimes is happens faster; sometimes it happens a little slower.
What We’re Talking about Right Now
Join a Free Workshop
We frequently host free on-line and in-person digital marketing workshops where we share best practices and offer case studies from actual clients. It’s our way of investing in you before you invest with us; and if you don’t end up working with our Digital Marketing Agency, at least we both got fair value for our efforts.
These workshops explore the concept of your business’ “digital footprint,” which we define simply as the sum total of what can be found about your business on-line, your business’ ability to see how people are interacting with it on-line, and how that is translating into new business.
We also invest time in a thorough needs analysis and audit of your digital footprint before we ever make any specific proposals. We have found this grows stronger, more effective relationships with clients, produced better overall results, and made us and our clients more successful over time.